Monday, January 21, 2008

Sundays are restless nights

I read a recent article on the Internet, which read this. I was surprisingly happy. I am not the only one who thinks the same. In fact, as per this article, there was this survey carried out in Britain, which revealed that 60 percent of the employees in Britain have the worst night in the week on a Sunday night. That of course, is undoubtedly credited to work related issues and pressures. I am pretty much sure much sure myself, the younger generation in India AKA the IT guys would be facing the same problem. Disrupted sleep leads lack of concentration at work, odd naps at the workplace and of course, increased irritability towards co-workers and maybe, even family. The survey also claimed that people tend to have the best sleep on a Friday. Oh.. do I even have to mention that? That goes without saying, doesn’t it? Chime in people!!