Sunday, January 27, 2008

Since you have left....

What would you do if the person you have loved the most has just moved out of home, leaving a note saying that he wont be back and that you shouldn’t try searching him. The pain, the anguish, the shock, there was an entire gamut of emotions that I went through when I came back home from office only to see this note lying on the study-table. My bro’ had left. Left me, left home, left Mom and Dad. The pain is surmounting. This incident just made me feel as if I have failed. Failed as a sister and as a friend that Kunal needed. I wish I could just turn back time and be the most ideal sister and friend that he could have ever asked for. I wait for my prayers to get answered and Kunal returns back. I really wish and pray for that. I have sent him so many mails and with each mail, a hope that he would return, a hope that at least he will call up. But I guess all this is not sufficient. Kunal, wherever you are, just remember one thing dear! Mom, Dad and me are missing you a lot and more than that, a lot worried about you. Please call up the very moment you read this. Please don’t make it too late because with every passing moment, we are getting weaker without you. You are our lifeline, our strength, our reason for living. Without you, everything is just as meaningless as if it never existed. Just come back and everything will be great. The four of us – our family. We love you a lot, Kunal. And now I can tell you, you just don’t have a clue as to how very much we love you and you mean to us. Just please come back. Waiting for you…