Wednesday, January 16, 2008

5 Friends I can’t wait to meet!

Yeah.. There are quite a number of them.. not that I don’t want to meet the others but then there are a few whom I really want to meet and be myself with. Yeah Yeah, I know it sounds a little too much like its clichéd but its true and I can bet my life on that! Lemme say now who are those lucky (that’s what I assume and think, let my ignorance be a bliss!!).. Here it goes!

1. Jeet – why?? Because I haven’t met him for ages –that’s why! And also for the simple and stupid reason that he thinks I am his lucky charm and so he wants me to go down and meet him before his placement week starts.
2. Punam – I miss pulling her leg and having outrageous fun with her…I really do.
3. Pushkin – ‘Coz he is married and ever since, he hasn’t had any time for US – his friends. So I just want to meet him and bash him up…Black and Blue if I can! Not to forget his “Elvis Presley” dance moves.
4. Sudha – long long time since I saw her.. wanna face her histrionics again!
5. Tulika – Wanna meet her and let history repeat itself!!