Friday, August 24, 2007

When dreams shatter...

What happens when dreams shatter? It leaves you with much more than just an ache. Yes..dreams which you have nurtured since from time immemorial, probably ever since you could think sensibly..when they shatter, well, the pain is just beyond measure. And the pain glorifies when the realisation dawns that there isnt much that you can do about it. I don’t quite like talking about failures, mine or whosover but then this time its different. A little too frustrating probably that I felt only writing it down would easen things a wee bit, if not wholly. The longest dream that I have had in my life seems to have sunk without a trace and I have had to forego ir for reasons – some mentionable and some not so mentionable. But I guess this is what life is all about.. giving away your dreams for the people who matter the most. That’s what is the beauty of the life that we live.