Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Soul Of My Life

Music is the soul of my life. Melodies and heart-touching lyrics stir up the most genuine of emotions in me, enough to sustain for a long time, if not for a lifetime. What I am speaking would probably make no sense to any sane person but that’s what the case is.. the intangible feeling that music generates in me is something too inexplicable. These lyrics, the melody, the tune has permeated into my senses to a great degree. It is the reason for my seeing the silver lining to every cloud. These have become so very much a part of me that its because of this music that I feel complete..that my life seems beautiful. Some melodies are like the people we meet.. they come into our life and make it complete. But they are as elusive as the rainbow after the rains, as the sand on the seashore that I try to hold in my hands. I try to hold on to every single pleasure that I derive from this but I realise its ephemeral. Such is the irony of life and the melody that evades within..