Monday, August 27, 2007

A lot of things that I wanna do..

There is a whole gamut of things or activities that I have been wanting to do. Sadly enough or giving credit to my inherent laziness, I havent been able to do any of those. In fact, I have lost a lot of the energy and the ever-spurting enthusiasm that I used to have..shucks, man! I need to regain my self and become the real me.

1. First and foremost, I want to get back to my original self and start writing the way I always used to. Not that I dont write anymore but my thoughts on my writing isnt that great anymore.
2. Also one thing that I would want to do is revive my painting skills(amateurish, but still..who cares)!
3. Make some name and fame(guess the moolah comes alongwith) and certainly in an unconventional way.
4. Give way to all the tensions in the(my) world.
5. Find out time the way I used to for Rotary (didja ever tell ya that I am a member of Rotary Club??)
6. Umm..what else?? Do some extensive reading on Marketing - my first love.
7. And last but certainly not the least, join a gym.. get rid of those flabs(reduce somewhat if I cant get back to what I was a year back). Have made enough excuses now :(

Phew!! That was some scary list..hope to start on with it soon. Cheerz!