Wednesday, December 27, 2006

SANS MUSIC...

I am back...back to my freedom space...my blog! I was on a temporary break from this , thanks to huge amount of work that had been piled up on me.Anyways, whats more important is that I am loving every bit of it. By the way, its Friday... Thank God its Friday! Not that I ve some great plans for the weekend but I really need the time to myself. I intend painting- honing up my skills... and some movies to catch up with...what else should I do??? Well as of now, I am having this aversion to even blog ...and the reason is life sans music...I broke my headphones and the company guys wont give me new one till the next three months. I listen to music from my friend's headphone but today is an exceptional day--- firstly I dont ve work and secondly, she feels like listening to music. So that I guess explains my frustration....Poor Me!! AWWW...