Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The road less travelled..

Therez this urge in me to take the road less trevelled. Somehow, I have always been the person who wants to live her life on her own terms and not being conventional at all. Even as a kid, I was what you would call a rebel. I know its a strong word to use for a girl who has lived a very protected and normal life in a what you would call, amidst the conditionalities of a middle class society with its enormous set of values and principles.But then, thats what the truth is! I have always been the person who would rather prefer to take risks rather than play safe. Be it my career, be it my personal life...everything that you see would have that tinge of risk involved somehow or the other. Thanks to the some risks that I have taken, I have ended up in some shit at times more than one.I have had to bear the consequences of all those risks. But what is a life without riskd?? A very uneventful life ,if I can put it that ways!! And thats not the kinda life I wanna live. I wanna enjoy the problems as much I enjpoyed the success of my risks. I just wanna make it different, in my own small way. I do