Thursday, December 28, 2006

Kudos to my Flatmate!!

I had a good, in fact a great Christmas with my flatmate. She is indeed a darling. Ok... Well, I can actually list out the reasons for my telling so..

First, she pampers me a lot, pretty similar to the way Tulika used to back in college or maybe my parents still do. I love it when she calls me a "Baby." I do!

Secondly, she helped me making all the Christmas decorations for our place and also helped me set up my Christmas tree and the results were fantabulous.

Thirdly, she listens to all the shit that I keep on blabbing day in and day out. Some patience she has got, I must say! She even tolerates me dancing away to glory on saturday evenings.

Fourthly, she gets me great gifts like paint brushes, saree et all.

And finally, for all the PJs that she makes me listen to every evening after office hours.