Monday, February 11, 2008

The AC is driving me crazy

You bet, the AC is for sure driving me nuts. Yes. It is. I am trying to get used to but then the very fact that I am born somewhere near the Tropic of Cancer doesnt really let me get acclimatized to the cold surroundings, be it natural or artificial. The mercury has been dipping really low for the past couple of months here in Pune and to top it all, my home is nothing less than a cold compartment in itself. There are times when it gets so bad that I find it better to climb upto the terrace and enjoy the warmth outside even if its past sunset. The other place where I get to suffer the wrath of man-made tortures is my workstation which makes me freeze eternally. Too bad for me people. I am for one among those who is desperately waiting for the season to change. Come come spring!