Monday, January 22, 2007

WoRds

There can be two things in life. One- you let your heart rule over the rationale mind and two- following what your heart says, irrespective of the fact that its right or wrong. I fail to realise at times, which is better. I think...I muse...I ponder...but the dilemma still prevails. I haven't been able to figure out what would give me the long-elusive happiness and peace of mind.
I guess I want to break free. Free from all the bonds-- the bonds of obligations, the bonds of the society and all.. For once, I want to follow my instincts and follow them wherever they take me. I want to believe my heart. I want to just not think about the consequences and do something I have always wanted to do.
This is the right time for surging ahead with my unfulfilled thoughts.Oh my!! I wish it was easy! Just doing things your heart says and not having to think about its pros and cons.I want to feel the joy of letting my heart rule. But then , am I asking for too much? Am I being too selfish? No. I am not. All I am trying to do is just be the person I am without any complexities, inhibitions and without the fear of losing.
And you know why all this is happening? Essentially because of my own feelings, my desires, my wishes. I want to hear.. want to read..words which would brighten up my life. Words that would turn even the most gray of days into the most bright ones. Words that would make even summer seem like spring. Words that would give that "zing thing" to every step that I take.Words that would change the meaning of my existence....Words that I have been longing to hear!!