Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I love my life!

Almost midnight and I am actually lost in my thoughts... thoughts that wander past everything.. i wish I cud actually give words to my thoughts!!! I was thinking about what makes me happy...
I love the fact that I am going home after 4 days. I love the cutie pokeman character that i brought... I love when I dont let people talk and I keep on talking over coffee... I love when my flatmate cracks amazing jokes. I love it when I listen to my favourite songs... I love it when I get to dance for my favourite songs.. I love it when i see people smiling due to me, even if it is at my silly antics... I love my li'l brown skirt. I love the walk that I went for the other day all alone. I love this time when I can actually see the moon shine its way into my room through the transparent window panes.I love the chilly winds of the Pune winter. I love a lot of other things which I cant put into words and would rather not mention on this public forum. I really am loving my life.. I am!!