Tuesday, January 2, 2007

GAmuT oF EmOtiOnS

Life finally seems to settle down in Pune. I have my old friends coming over one by one. Suman is here and my weekend was as different as it could have been. I wanted to have my friends around me so that I could speak my heart out whenever I felt like.Bhatia and Gandhi are here and their presence is definitely a good thing. And very soon, Sanchari is gonna be here. That would mean good ol times coming back like a whiff of fresh air....

Strangely enough for me, I ve been really choosy about being with people ere in Pune. I fail to understand the reason of my scepticism, why I dont feel like meeting new people. Strange coz its so very unlike me! An extrovert that I am! But then , I guess its all due to the few cases of deception that I ve had to face ever since I ve moved outta home. Old friends are there and eventually, there are just a couple of new ones in the last four months that I ve been in Pune- Vrushali and Kaushik. Somehow, I can be myself with these two, without the fear of them being judgemental. Not to forget the amazing sense of humour both of them are endowed with. I love the late night talks with Vrushali the most and the coffee sessions with Kaushik. That at least does add some zing to my otherwise monotonous life.

I find solace in painting and writing(blogging to be more precise). Thats what i ve been doing in the recent past. Peace is what I seek. I go through a gamut of emotions regarding my life. Jus wish I would be able to clear up things soon. The bottomline , I believe, is my loneliness. And I dunno whats gonna help me get over it. Maybe a vent for all my feelings... Amen!