Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Amazing reviewz

My Boss has just sent my storyboard and its much better than the first one he reviewed a little more than four months back. He had been quite exasperated reviewing that one. Luckily, that isnt the case this time. He has reviewed my storyboard and that is something which I expected out of it. The comments that he gives seem so obvious when I am reading it now but why dont they ever seem that obvious when I am boarding myself?? I guess this is the way I will get to learn about the intricacies that my job needs. And you know what, I have kinda started to admire my Boss all the more with each board of mine that he reviews.Seriously, I really wanna think on the same lines as he does. And God only knows how many years thats gonna take me! Whatever it may be, I just wanna look into the things, rather storyboards with the same finesse and perfection that he does!!