Thursday, March 20, 2008

The nothingness of void

My fingers refuse to type anything sane.. my mind declines any rational thought..it refuses to acknowledge the fact that I am supposed to complete my work on time. My mind refuses to brew any questions that I am expected to script. Why? A little exhausted mentally and this entire slow phase is making me ashamed of my own speed at work. A victim of my own speed!! Thats probably the right thing to say.

Strangely enough, I generally real fast. At least thats what my peers and seniors have time and again told me. But then today, something is really wrong. Having completed a considerable amount, I feel lost. Lost in a huge gamut of emptiness.. in the nothingness of the void. Wondering how I would return from this reverie to the stark reality of work.

Just a thought, I havent really taken a holiday ever since I have started working..thats after I completed college. Guess I desperately need one!