Sunday, July 22, 2007

Office Office

A week away from office at home would have sounded exciting to me as well but that wasnt the case last week. On bed rest , not able to do anything is certainly not a very exciting propostion for me at anytime..but whatever it maybe, the reasons were terrible. I was on exile from work , thanks to the acute pain in my pain and of course, my doc's strictest advice to be on bed rest.. I did nothing..And that nothingness really screwed up my otherwise-hyperactive mind and body.. For a change, I thought it would have been more at peace had I been at work..All I did was sleep like anything and not to mention the constant state of deliriousness that I was in..I guess the medicines have taken their toll on me.. I am in office today, much against my will and the movement that my body is permitted to.. yet, this busy feeling and work is relaxing my nerves for sure.. I guess anyone can figure out that I am rambling not because there is a need to but for the heck of it!! Who cares anyways!! As long as it calms me down...