Friday, July 6, 2007

Chup Chup Ke..

Not the movie.. I am talking about the song.. the song from the movie Bunty aur Babli..an amazing piece of soulful music sung in the mellifluous voice of Sonu Nigam. Man, I love this track! I have been listening to this song for the past half an hour or so and it reminds me so very much of my days back in the hostel in Bhubaneswar. That's where I had seen the movie with friends and hadnt liked it much..but this track, there is something about it that has a calming effect on me. Finally, a two-day old continual headache seems to be disappearing.. In fact, there was a point of time when me and my best friend, Jeet wanted to do some similar con acts sans the romance, of course..The craze lost its fizz in a few days but the memory is etched in my mind. Cheerz!!