Thursday, June 21, 2007

My trysts with Vikrant and the AC

Vikrant and his unfaltering love for the AC is an important ingredient of my office life. One might wonder whats the connection? Well.. its like whenever Vikrant is, so is the AC or should I say the other way round (with no offence to the brain behind the Hutch ad saying "wherever you go, our network follows"). There are at least 11 occasions (dont really know why I have that number) each working day where there is a tussle (a smiling one though, thanks to the Vikku Bhai's cheerful and radiant face). Such incidents add humour and spice to our otherwise boring and dull life at the office. Not that we dont enjoy our work or something like that, its just that things are so very different from my previous company that it has actually taken me some time to adjust to the newer surroundings. But such titbits do make the time at the office a little laughter filled and days-go-by...