Thursday, May 31, 2007

Life ke side-effects

Wandering from place to place has become the latest addition to my list of roles and responsibilities at my job. Yeah, thats what it is..my machine has gone for a toss. It failed to perform anything that would let me continue with my work. For the past 5 days, I ve been looking out for machines which are unoccupied so that I can work. Right from my senior's machine to the conference room and finally to the server where I am actually posting this...the journey has been quite something. Now that my machine is undergoing some treatment in the ICU (its being formatted), I have some free time at my disposal.. All this did unnerve me at some time but at the end of it all, its a nice experience... hee hee! There I go again..starting of on irrelevant things at the most relevant times.. My senior says, I have a good attitude towards problems. I take them in my stride.. Man! That was quite some boost my lost morale..U might as well ask me why a lost morale.. well, things havent been too great in my life... I stand at crossroads in my career and wonder what to do! Each day passes with a hope that I am making the right decision.. God, help me! I read sometime back, we put an order for what we need the most in front of the Almighty and also give him the requirements... well, he does listen to it! Does he relally listen to our incessant ramblings? So why is it that my prayers are going unanswered? God, Please listen to this poor soul who is petrified and lost in this mortal world.